Jim Littlejohn of Columbia, South Carolina, has been a professional educator since 1976. He has taught at the middle school, high school, and graduate school level, and served as department chair, athletic director, and coach. He served two years as a Teacher-In-Residence for the SC Center for Teacher Recruitment where he served as Professional Development Specialist. He is currently the President of P.E.A.C.E. Skills, Inc. and has been providing training and consulting in the areas of conflict & anger management, classroom management, peer mediation, inter-personal relations, brain-based learning, and school crisis management. Jim was Lexington/Richland District 5 Teacher of the Year and “Outstanding Young Educator” by the local and South Carolina Jaycees. The South Carolina Governor has named him a “Hero for Children”.
Selected workshops presented by Jim Littlejohn:
- A Framework for Understanding Poverty
- Under-Resourced Learners
- Engage and Graduate Your Secondary Students: Preventing Dropouts
- Research-Based Strategies
- Meeting AYP with Six Simple Processes
- Application of Learning Strategies for Social Studies
- SIM Workshop
- Hear Our Cry: Boys in Crisis
- Working with Parents
- Hidden Rules of Class at Work.